Monday, January 7, 2019

Odd day at work...

 Well, it has not been a bad day at work at all! Even the day truck staff is happy! So far, the only call has been after lunch. I chanced a nap even though I was up for call and took a roughly 2 hour long nap! I did wake up at one point, but must have decided that my pillow was not covered in enough drool, so I moved to the opposite end of it and went back to sleep. :-) One of my coworkers, Sunshine, mopped this morning. Usually I have to, and I really didn't want to, so I baked her some brownies as a thank you. She is wanting me to come out of my Batcave (bedroom), so I will keep this brief. I made a bit more progress on Yule Queen since my last post. Here's a new picture:

 Minion isn't here today, so I have Yeehaw as my partner (she shouts yeehaw whenever we go over a bump in the road a bit fast). She did my hair this morning while several of us were lounging at the kitchen table. Isn't is cool how she did it?!?

 Much fancier than the  plain ole ponytail that I have been doing!
 All of us even got to eat lunch together! It was at a little hole in the wall restaurant that I haven't been to before. It was delicious, so I'm planning on taking Mom and Kirst there for sure since they will love the soup! (Dad isn't much of a soup guy.)
 So far, one coworker has agreed to take a puppy. Ula says that if I keep showing her pictures, she will probably end up taking one. I have a couple of other maybes that I'm also going to be showing pictures to as well. :) I am nothing if not persistent! 
 Well, that's all for now. I'm going to go eat a brownie and then hopefully squeeze in some stitching, good Lord willin' and the creeks don't rise!
 I hope you have had a great Monday so far, and that the rest of it goes even better!
 Emmy

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

Yule Queen is looking good, Emmy! I love your new 'do. Hope you were able to squeeze in some stitching time. Sometimes, hole in the wall restaurants are much better than the 5-star ones!