Friday, January 4, 2019

That was close!

I so most forgot to post today!!!!!!!! That would’ve been terrible!!!!!! It’s been pretty busy. I think that there have been 10 calls collectively today. Our last one was after we had just ordered chicken nuggets at Burger King. It was for a gentleman “about to fall headfirst off of his bed.” So I’m driving to the call holding my ranch and the steering wheel in my left hand and alternating between fries and chicken nuggets with my right hand! Oh, the things we do for food in EMS. Fortunately, fire met us outside and told us we could clear. The gentleman hadn’t fallen, he was just about to. We were super excited, and they just laughed and told us to enjoy our chicken nuggets! :) My partner (not minion) had ate all 10 of hers on the way to call, so her stomach was a bit mad. We decided the peppermint in her Oreo peppermint shake should help. ;)
 Here is the last few days progress on Yule Queen:

And this seems fitting for those of us with fallow’s humor, even if it is with our nemesis. 



I think it’s time to go to sleep, I just typed emesis (medical word for vomit) instead of nemesis above...
I hope you have a great night!
Emmy

4 comments:

StitchThrifty said...

I really enjoy your adventures! Yule Queen is coming along fabulous. Emesis.....Nemesis, kinda the same feelings for both, LOL.

Robin in Virginia said...

You are making good progress on Yule Queen, Emmy! Have a great weekend!

The Sew Happy Stitcher said...

Thank you! I have to agree with you about the identical feelings for nemesis and emesis!

The Sew Happy Stitcher said...

Thank you, I hope your weekend was awesome :)