Thursday, January 10, 2019

Today

 My apologies for not posting over the last couple of days. I even took pictures last night, but alas, I let time get away from me! Here is my progress on Yule Queen as of last night:

 The skirt of her dress is almost finished, and I am super excited!!!

Here are pictures of the critters:




"Puppies are so exhausting..." ~Sadie

Lil Miss Daisy





"This is my toy, and we both know that you are not fast enough to get it from me!" ~ Banjo


Bullet and Peppy just HAD to check out the puppies! Bullet also had to steal some of the food I brought for Miss Sadie!
 Here are pictures of the beautiful sunrise this morning:


 I am in desperate need of a nap, so I will bid you adeui and try to post again later today or sometime tomorrow. Have a wonderful day!
 Happy Stitching!
 Emmy

No comments: